Oli and Carol Baby Teether Kendall the Kale
- Low stock – be quick to order
- Inventory on the way
- Buy local for fast NZ delivery!
- Free shipping over $150 NZ wide
Sorry we are out of stock
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
KENDALL THE KALE is a chewable vegetable-shaped baby toy which stimulates baby’s senses and soothes teething gums while introducing them into a healthy lifestyle from a young age.
Did you know that the kale is water-rich and full of minerals? It is really beneficial for the human body!
This baby toy with Its soft ramifications will help your baby develop its sense of touch. Soft and easy to hold by babies’ hands. Use it like a bath toy too.
Introduce your baby into a healthy lifestyle!
Size 3'5 x 9 x 14'5 cm
• Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
• Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
• Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free.
• Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
• Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
• Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco.
• Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
• Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol toy you purchase you are helping scholarize kids in India.