The Best Parts of Christmas
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Buy local for fast NZ delivery!
- Free shipping over $150 NZ wide
Sorry we are out of stock
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
Hardcover Christmas Book
A boy who really loves his Christmas tree finds a way to preserve its spirit year-round in this sweet and child-friendly holiday story.
Fritz knows that the best parts of Christmas happen around the tree, whether decorating it with traditional and unexpected ornaments, sharing snacks, or opening presents. And Fritz gets to pick out the perfect tree: one that can be the centerpiece for his family's celebrations, but can also make for good company when he needs some quiet time. But when Christmas is over and the tree begins to drop needles, Mom and Dad say it's time to say good-bye. But Fritz isn't ready to let his tree go. How can Fritz keep his Christmas tree - and the happiness gathered around it - with him all year through?
- A new picture book featuring Fritz from I Feel Five!
- Perfect family story about keeping the spirit of Christmas with you all year.
- Sweet illustrations and relatable topic from a child's point of view perfectly capture the spirit and wonder of the season.
229 x 250mm, 32pp